Players must represent themselves in an exemplary manner and follow the code of conduct below:
- Speak about yourself and your mistakes before thinking of criticizing someone else.
- Listen properly. Do not talk to teammates while coach is giving instructions.
- Find solutions without complaining.
- No whining. Get your message across with the proper tone of voice.
- Display a positive attitude and good sportsmanship
- Show respect for teammates, coaches, opposing players, and referees.
- Respect the coaches decisions, lineups and expectations.
- Maintain positive and encouraging language towards teammates.
Suspensions or ejections from practices or games can result if:
- Players have physical altercations with teammates.
- Players use foul language or they are disrespectful to teammates and coaches.
- Players don’t respect the code of conduct.